Whilst surfing blog land this week, I noticed a number of people had taken part in this questionnaire and it sounded really interesting, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon!
Here are my answers :-
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper all the way! Even if I did use a gift bag, the present inside would still be wrapped! I don’t really find it too much of a chore, I tend to put the Christmas music on and just work through the piles!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, only because I can’t cope with the mess generated from a real one and also I wouldn’t know what tree to pick or where to go!
3. When do you put up the tree? 12 days before Christmas, or the weekend closest to that day! This year we put it up on the 11th Dec!
4. When do you take the tree down? 12 days after Christmas, or the weekend closest to that date, so this year will be Jan 2nd, because the 8th is just TOO far away! And with returning to work on the 4th, it only seems right to get the house back to normal in time for that as well!
5. Favourite gift received as a child? I honestly can’t remember!
6. Hardest person to buy for? My husband!
7. Easiest person to buy for? My son! Only because he isn’t at that age where they ask for what they want, and just accept what is given!
8. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, every time, except for overseas relatives then it is email!
9. Favourite Christmas Movie? Don’t really have a favourite Christmas movie, maybe it is because I never really watch movies!
10. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Dec 1st I compile my lists and all my shopping was done by Dec 8th this year! Although majority was online and so I am have delivery issues, but fingers crossed they get here in time! LOL! Otherwise it will be receipts as proof of purchase to people on Christmas day!
11. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? NEVER, that would just be rude!
12. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas? Cranberry sauce and roast potatoes!
13. Lights on the tree (coloured or clear)? Coloured and flashing!
14. Favourite Christmas song? As sad as it may be my favourite Christmas song is ‘Do they know it’s Christmas’ by Band Aid.
15. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Hmm, as a child I spent most Christmas’s away on holiday, as I have gotten older, my Christmas’s are now spent at home, however one day I do wish to have a Christmas holiday again!
16. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree? Star!
17. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Why would you open your presents on Christmas Eve?!?!?! Christmas morning, definitely!
18. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Amount of people in the shops!
19. What do you want for Christmas this year? Filofax A5 punch, craft items and Nigella Lawson’s cook book, and a whole host of other things!
20. Traditional colours (red and green) or other colours? Traditional red and green! On the tree only!
That was fun! Anyone else want to play? Please link me if you do!